Visit Madrid, and discover this beautiful city full of colors, art, and life.
I realized this short video in few days, with my mobile phone walking through the city.
You can see:
– The beautiful Plaza Mayor and Mercado de San Miguel, where you can find lot of people and eat good spanish food (but also pizza, pasta and so on).
– The magnificent Catedral de la Almudena and Palacio Real: you can visit It every day. Behind It you can find the Jardines de Sabatini.
– The Grand Via is a “must see”, by day and by night.
– The amazing Parque del Buen Retiro. I mean, I visited It during spring time when the trees are in bloom. So relaxing, so beautiful, so coloured. Here you can find the Palacio de Velàzquez, the beautiful Palacio de Cristal and Jardin Botànico.
– Museums and places of culture such as Museo del Prado, Centro de Arte Reina Sofia, Museo Thyssen – Bornemisza, Museo del Romanticismo, Biblioteca Nacional.
– Plaza de Toros, where you can visit the arena.
– La Ciudad Universitaria. We are students, so we would see this well-organized place to study.
– Santiago Bernabéu Stadium. Amazing, Even if you don’t like football.
At the end… don’t forget to eat Paella and drink Sangria near Plaza del Sol!